Executive or Sr Executive Learning and Development
Roles and Responsibilities
Designation: Executive or Sr Executive Learning and Development
Position Reports to: HR Manager
Place of Posting: DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Monday to Friday
Role & Responsibilities:
- Training Need Identification (TNI) of new joiners and existing employees in consultation with department heads.
- Lead Induction Training for New Joiners.
- Facilitate identification of skills gaps and learning needs for the entire employee base to meet the overall business objectives.
- Maintain updated Skill Matrix and Competency Mapping
- Prepare and ensure compliance with Training Calendar.
- Assist in designing & developing training content including training materials, e- Learning courses, identification of internal & external trainers etc.
- Evaluate the training materials in terms of presentation and content relevance.
- Coordinate internal and external soft and technical trainings.
- Maintain Repository of all the Training Modules.
- Collate Training Feedback & plan CAPA.
- Conduct Post Training Evaluation of training to measure training effectiveness and utilization.
- Maintain a strong relationship with business leaders and cross-functional teams to ensure flawless execution of training programs.
- Take initiatives in Individual Development Programs (IDPs).
- Assist in automating the Learning & Development Process.
Key Skills:TNI, Induction Training, Skill Matrix, Training Calendar, Training Content, Coordinate Internal & external Trainings, Soft & Technical Training, Repository of Training Modules, Training Feedback , IDPs, Google workspace
Desired Candidate Profile
Desired Education/ Experience & Competencies:
- Minimum 2+ Yrs exp in soft & technical training coordination
- Highly well versed with Google workspace i.e., Google Docs, Slides, Spreadsheets, Sites, and Canva or any other content-creating tools.
- Ability to create and produce micro videos, presentations, documents, and podcasts as and when required.
- Good Understanding of new trends in L&D for software companies.
- Working knowledge on contemporary learning methodologies.
- Ability to capture training needs from the Performance Gaps.
- Ability to evaluate learning impact of various trainings.
- Good communications & presentation skills with strong behavioural competencies decision making, people management, negotiations, persuasive and team building skills.
Role:Human Resources - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaHuman Resources
Role CategoryHuman Resources - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Com in Any Specialization,BCA in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MCA in Any Specialization,MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Skilrock Technologies Pvt. Ltd www.skilrock.com is a gaming technology product and services company with extensive skillset in latest high-tech areas, specializing in innovative technology solution for Gaming Industry. Our Parent Group Sugal and Damani are the pioneers in Gaming, Payment and allied industries with about 50 years of domain expertise across continents. Infiniti, the 4th Generation Platform of the company is a true Omni Channel, Omni Gaming Platform capable of servicing any lottery or gaming operator anywhere in the world.
Our Research and Development centres are located at some of the worlds most renowned IT hubs.
Contact Company:Skilrock Technologies
Reference Id:Executive or Sr Executive Learning and Development