Manager Accounts and Taxation
Roles and Responsibilities
Designation: Manager Accounts & Taxation
Position Reports to: General Manager Finance & Accounts
Place of Posting: Udyog Vihar Phase 1, Gurgaon
Working Hours: Monday to Friday with Flexi Time
Key Role & Responsibilities:
Financial Reporting & Accounting:
- Prepare monthly revenue report.
- Update and maintain financial records of all company assets.
- Prepare debtors and creditors Aging report and set-up payment/ receivable priorities.
- Co-ordinate with Statutory & Internal Audit and ensure Audit compliance.
- Prepare and analyse MIS reports relating to Sales.
- Help in preparation of financial accounts.
Direct and Indirect Taxation
- Timely filing of GST refund on export of services with payment of tax and unutilized ITC.
- Filing GST Return after reviewing and analysing with GSTR-2A reconciliation.
- Reconciliation of GST mismatch through GSTR-2A.
- Monthly filling of GST returns (GSTR-1 & GSTR-3B)
- Responsible for 15CA and 15CB and related documentation.
- Computation and compliance of TDS Liability and submission of TDS Returns.
- Generate TDS certificates.
Exports & Misc. Assignments
- Maintain effective liaison with Service export promotion council.
- Ensure filing of reports to avail benefits of various export incentive schemes.
- Coordinate with ICEGATE for various export matters related to refund and other requirements.
- Prepare all export related report documentation and maintain effective follow-ups.
Desired Candidate Profile
Desired Education, Competencies & Skills:
- CA with 7+ year experience of complete gamut of Accounts & Finance, Direct & Indirect Taxation and Exports from Software Industry.
- Sound knowledge of IAS, India GAAP, USGAAP and IFRS reporting compliances.
- Hands-on with MS excel, MS word and PowerPoint Presentation.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaFinance & Accounting
Role CategoryAccounting & Taxation
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Com in Commerce
PG:CA in Any Specialization
We are a Software Product & Services technology company focused on latest high-tech areas, specializing in innovative technology solution for Lottery, Gaming and Payment service industries. With 48 years of extensive domain experience across continents, Infiniti, the 4thGeneration Platform of the company is a true Omni Channel, Omni Gaming Platform capable of servicing any lottery or gaming operator anywhere in the globe.
It is the technology arm of the USD 2.4 billion Group. We are pioneers of the Indian lottery and gaming operations over the past 48 years. We provide end to end technology solutions for lottery, gaming and payment industry. Our Research and Development centers are located at some of the worlds most renowned IT hubs.
Contact Company:Skilrock Technologies
Reference Id:Manager Accounts and Taxation