Sr. Product Engineer
Overview We are looking for highly motivated and exceptionally talented product engineer who will be the core member of the team with responsibilities that range from driving the architecture design and technology analysis for delivering the next generation gaming products to ensure that Skilrock stays on the leading edge of technology.Team size: 3-5 developers
Key Role & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with designers and other engineers to create new product concepts and/ or improve existing designs.
- Participate in the requirement gathering sessions.
- Developing, testing, and improving prototypes as per product design specifications.
- Conduct and design tests to measure performance of products under different conditions.
- Conduct research on latest technology available in their field to identify improvements that can be made to existing products.
- Create detailed technical documentation for each step in the design process, including drawings, sketches, and mockups of the product.
- Complete ownership of deliveries as per the product roadmap.
- Maintain effective communication with other members of the team, including designers, managers, and clients.
Desired Candidate Profile Desired Education, Experience and Competencies:
- A computer science undergraduate or MCA with 3 to 6 year experience in web platforms and/ or gaming products will be preferred.
- Product Engineering practice experience such as code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications, application security.
- Experience in inter system/ platform integrations, APIs, iFraming etc.
- Familiarity with testing frameworks such as RSpec, JUnit or Selenium.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
- Willing to learn and implement new technologies at quick pace.
- Working experience in scrum or agile /waterfall software development methodologies.
- Working knowledge of Jira /Azure DevOps or similar tools.
- Comfortable in working with Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Workspace etc.
- Exposure to latest technology like AI/ML and certification will be a plus.
Role:Software Development - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaEngineering - Software & QA
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
PG:MCA in Any Specialization
We are a Product and Service based technology company focused on latest high-tech areas, specializing in innovative technology solution for Lottery, Gaming and Payment service industries. With 48 years of extensive domain experience across continents, Infiniti, the 4thGeneration Platform of the company is a true Omni Channel, Omni Gaming Platform capable of servicing any lottery or gaming operator anywhere in the globe.
It is the technology arm of the USD 2.4 billion Group. We are pioneers of the Indian lottery and gaming operations over the past 48 years. We provide end to end technology solutions for lottery, gaming and payment industry. Our Research and Development centers are located at some of the worlds most renowned IT hubs.
Contact Company:Skilrock Technologies
Reference Id:Product Engineer